Saturday, April 26, 2008

GRRR People Suck

Original Post: 4/25/08

OK...seriously?

How come the people that I WANT to call me back about jobs, aren't calling...no, nope, nada...AND to add some Salt to the Wound...the ones that ARE CALLING? Yep, yeppers, oh yea! DEFINENTLY scams...

On the up side...I got treated to Quizno's for dinner by my wonderful wubin husband...Kev! What a sweetie! Nice Chicken Ceaser salad, some Mt. Dew, and a bag of Chips...good stuff! (Even though he ate half of my salad, I was STILL stuffed!)

I am teetering between 5-10 pounds lost now...depends on the day...and the water weight...but I am DEFENENTLY seeing a change!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW NEXT WEEK!!!! GRRRR!!!! That makes me even MORE mad...

I need to go create some art and clean...and take a meow nap...maybe then I will not be feeling so bummed....and crabby...and sleepy!

Peace Out!
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.