Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quickie Random Update....

Well, I had ANOTHER interview today. Took about an hour to get there, about 1-2 hours for testing, and about 10-15 minutes for a face to face interview! I have been to this temp agency before. We will see if I get anything through them this time. That reminds me, I still have to type a "thank you" letter up.

Hubster has left the Apt. THANK GOD! He has been so stressing over this Economics final, I can not WAIT for him to just get it over with. We are so much alike in the fact that we think that we are going to do bad in our classes and we end up doing just fine! Speaking of which...I found out I got a B- in my Digi Photography class. The jury is still out on my Geology class! I need to check and see if that has been posted yet...it has been a week. My other grade I knew within 48 hours. The last class was on Thursday, I had my grade e-mailed to me on Saturday! I am hoping to pull my GPA up enough to get a yellow cord around my neck when I walk in June. That would be SWEET!

I am SUPER excited about my interview on Thursday. Will keep you posted...not saying anything else about it right now...I don't want to jinx myself.

So far I have...went on that interview, looked through my e-mails and applied for jobs, made Kev and me lunch, ran the dryer again, cleaned the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, and I need to work on the HUGE list of people I need to make phone calls to! Whew!

OK back to work....
Peace!
Ames

No comments: