Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Time, This Life, This Love...The Only One I Got...

Original Post: 4/23/08

ALOHA! (Read below....)

Well, I am halfway over with finals. I just have my digi class final to complete and I am golden. I will be hitting up the photo lab EARLY tomorrow and I will be there for awhile, until I get my one "design" completed. It hopefully will not take me long, as I know what I want/need to do for it, it is just a matter of putting it all together and printing it in class!

I SWEAR I have been MORE BUSY this week that I HAVEN'T been working, than when I was working! I fell asleep early tonight, missed the alarm on my phone waking me up, so I missed going to the lab tonight, but there is nothing that I can do about it now!

I am waiting to hear from 3 people for interviews/call backs. Just a question that I have...if you haven't heard from someone in awhile, and they say that they will contact you, is it bad form to call them? I called the guy about the one job the other day, and I haven't heard from him, so I am wondering if I blew that now, and the other job that I have good vibes on, I want to call her and work on setting up an interview, but I do not know if that will be seen as "Wow! She is really interested in this job! What a go getter!" Or "Wow! That was an aggressive move, I wonder if she is going to stalk me now?"

I filed for unemployment yesterday, and I called and talked to my old boss about that today. I told him that I would not be on it for very long, and that I wouldn't abuse it if I got it! I thanked him for the career advice, it is something I am currently trying to pursue. (Not telling just yet, trying not to jinx myself...I know, I know superstitions are stupid, but I am not taking ANY chances, I do NOT want any bad juju!) I CAN'T AFFORD IT!

I talked to my mom (and by Aunt Angela was in the background adding comments, thanks Peanut Gallery! ) They are in Hawaii right now...yes, I am sooooo jealous. My mom told me all of the gifts that she bought for everyone, I CAN NOT WAIT to get mine next month! She 's so cute, when you call her and she answers her cell phone she says "ALOHA!" haha I have never heard her so excited and happy. They didn't get in until like 3AM our time. I can NOT believe the time difference there. At 2PM here, it is 7AM there. Crazy huh? I am REALLY happy for them, because I know this is a dream come true for them! (Even if it did take a 23 long hour day!)

Currently listening to: Sarah McLaughlin
Currently Reading: The Book of Days: Living the New Rebellion 365 day devotional

Time to get back to work, housework that is!

Peace, Love, and HELLO KITTY!!!!
Ames

No comments: