Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Interview Today...

Went REALLY well. I will be hearing back from them shortly...hopefully. They are still going through the interviewing process, they have already been at it a week! (If at all possible) I would move out there! (Job is in Clarkston!) For those of you who don't know where that is it is NW of Waterford. I ended up leaving the apt. WHOA! Early, so I got there a 1/2 hour before my interview, and then I made some phone calls, and read my devotionalls to kill time. I still ended up going in 15 minutes early. I got to tour the facility (which is Beautiful!) and I just got good vibes whilst I was there. The perks at this place are PRETTY AWESOME too!

Keep your fingers crossed.

I will keep you posted.

Another interview tomorrow, and then on Friday I have a Dr. appt. and then I am meeting up with some friends for lunch. (I have the greatest friends ever! My friend is going to "spot" me for lunch, because she knows that our money is tight right now, but her and my other friend want to see me!)

To all of my friends (and family Duh!) You all rock! Thanks for the pick-me-ups! And the outpouring of well wishes, prayer, and support that you have shown!

Additionally, I got on the scale this morning...AWESOME NEWS TO REPORT! I am down a total of 19.6 pounds! WAHOO BABY!!! All of this running around I am doing trying to find a job is really helping! haha Plus, I have been so busy these past 2 weeks that I barely have time to eat! I am running all around to these different appointments, meetings, and interviews! It is THRILLING!!!

OK well I have to go make some of my "flip journals" for some friends...and more cleaning needs to be done...will my pile of laundry never end???

This is me right now... slap happy!

Hugs and Warm Fuzzies to all!
Ames

P.S. Once job is SECURED I will post what I am doing...until then, not talking about it because I do not want to jinx it!

P.P.S. My first Appt. with MARVIN is May 6th!

No comments: